Training Day Glasgow 9 May 2018
Auditing and risk assessment of IT projects requires a range of knowledge and different project management methodologies in order to achieve success.
In the current environment Agile, Lean and DevSecOps are the most utilised project management methods. Each brings their own opportunities and challenges. But… how best to leverage these methodologies in your environment?
ISACA Scotland is delighted to offer this FREE and OPEN training day with internationally renowned expert Chris Wright. The venue is the National Piping Centre at 30-34 McPhater St, Glasgow G4 0HW. ISACA members shall be entitled to a free gift upon attendance: Register on Eventbrite Here
This event is free and open to non-members.
Christopher Wright BSc(hon), CISA, MBCS, MAPM –
- Over 35 years experience of providing audit and IT advisory and risk management services
- Qualified CIPFA Accountant.
- Sector specialisations include Aviation & Travel, Oil and Gas, and Public Sector.
- 16 years experience in KPMG where he managed a number of major IS audit and risk assignments.
- Independent consultant specialising in project GRC for major enterprises.
- Desginated Agile audit trainer for ISACA, and a range of private enterprises.
- Respected speaker at a number of UK and international conferences on Agile and has published books including “Agile Governance and Audit”.
Book on Eventbrite here
|Project Assurance (Agile, Lean and Dev Ops) – What Audit and IRM Specialists Need to Know|
|A||9:45||10:00||0:15||1||Welcome, introductions context and objectives|
|B||10:00||11:15||1:15||2||Agile (Why, what, when and how)|
|C||11:30||12:15||0:45||4||Agile IT controls and security requirements|
|E||13:30||14:00||0:30||7||Agile recap and exercise|
|F||14:00||14:45||0:45||8||Lean Projects (Why, what, when and how)|
|G||15:00||15:45||0:45||10||Dev ops (Why, what, when and how)|
|H||15:45||16:15||0:30||11||Questions and round table|